Wednesday 15 April 2015

An approach on fashion

What I always missed in the fashion materials I found online and on paper is a more practical approach in telling us people how to dress. Meaning, I get to see most magazines/online fashion articles pictures from the catwalks or magazine photo shoots with combination of clothes that I couldn't find a way to wear even in a role-play fantasy. It might be easy, beautiful and addicting for some people to see these combinations that are unwearable outside a fashion presentation or photoshoot and find a way to bring them to day to day life. 
As for me, I life things more simple and more practical I might say: I always love and prefer to look for street style pictures because I find it fascinating how some ladies and gentlemen too mix their clothes, accessories and make up (designer or not) to create the most interesting and eye catching fashion moments. For me, it would make it more easy to offer people actual examples that they can relate to, actual combinations that they can go and buy for themselves than pictures that celebrate the body but doesn't teach much about how to cover it with most style.
Don't get me wrong :) I have nothing but admiration for those who create the wonderful things we get to wear on the street - however my favorites are by far those who can imagine beautiful outfits by putting different pieces (both cheap and expensive) to make a stylish mix. What do you think of these ladies below?


found on whowhatwear.com


found on marieclaire.com


found on bloglovin.com


found on bloglovin.com


No comments:

Post a Comment