Wednesday 18 March 2015

Office style inspiration

Although I don't work in an environment where traditional office attire is required, I have an attraction for more elegant outfits. I am a strong believer that a more elegant look brings much more benefits than just dressing correctly but unnoticeable (of course - it depends greatly on where you're working - but for the purpose of this article I will address those who have a thing for more elegant stuff to wear). The way you dress affects the way people react towards you. When people like you, communication is easier and they are (science proved it) less reluctant to perform certain tasks. And when I say like you, I don't mean short skirts or other attention catchers that would be better left for the night out clubbing with the girls, but the attire that make you look like a professional and leave the impression that you know what you're doing and you're serious about your thing. Office attire has no reason to be boring, take a look at the findings below:


found on youtube.com



found on net-a-porter.com



No comments:

Post a Comment