Friday 11 March 2016

10 really cool ads that stick with you

Are you an ads addict? I know I am. I like most the ones in the magazines I read.

Least...the ones on TV, because I find them more invasive - they interrupt whatever you are watching, you can't avoid them unless you change the channel and they are on repeat quite a lot.

There are some that are really smart and catchy but most of them...not so much.

I've found via Pinterest some very original and disturbing ads people chose to promote their message. Cool ideas indeed!

I just couldn't stop laughing when I found this one. Priceless! :D


Simple but effective


I like the optical illusion created here. Wraps the new product very nicely


I found a lot of strong, even shocking ads against smoking. The visual game played by this one is the best for me so far


Isn't this the best way to you the already existent decor? :) I would say heck yes!


Simply genius :)


This one really sends some chills down my spine. Belt up!


I like it a lot that campaigns against drinking and driving got more creative and went beyond just telling the people you shouldn't do so and so. This kind of visuals stick so much better.


Fireworks? No! Pasta? Yes! Nice one Barilla!

Note: All pictures listed above have been found via Pinterest. You can see all the awesome stuff I found via Pinterest by following by boards here:

No comments:

Post a Comment