Wednesday 4 February 2015

The inspiration and the voice within

One of the biggest challenges I face when starting something new is finding "my voice". A lot of questions pop in:  how do I tell my stories to those around so that they resonate with me? Who has done this kind of thing before me that I liked quite a lot? How can I improve?


To start with, I think it's important to give credit to those who acted as sources of inspiration. There are some people/places on the web that made me create a better idea of what I wanted to do next, how I wanted it to look and what I could bring to the table as my own in order to be different.
So now, in the Oscars style, I'd like to thank TheyAllHateUs , here's where I first found out about the concept of fashion mood boards, which I found very helpful when sharing my ideas, the  Fabulous Muses Diana Enciu and Alina Tanasa, the so very popular Sartorialist, the guys at GetStoried for helping me "untie my writing tongue", my family, and last but not at all least, the crazy cool people that I have around me every day (it really really sounded like the Oscars right? :P). And for sure some more others. Which will find themselves in future chapters of this story I've started.
Until then my dears, I hope you are enjoying your coffee time wherever you are. Here's some inspiration for the day. Until next time!






Sources: littlebitsandpieces.com, littlesnobthing, it, unbelievablyfuckingcute.tumblr.com, marieclaire.com, etsy.com. All pictures were found on pintrest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment